Thi Thi Han
The International Legal Foundation
Thi Thi Han Biography
- Paralegal/Translator at The International Legal Foundation
- Myanmar. – LL.B Graduate from Dagon University, 2018.
- Former Vice-President of Public Relations and Marketing, Asian Law Students’ Association (ALSA) – Myanmar.
- Former Director of Administration and Management, Dagon University Law Students’ Association – DULSA.
- Former Legal Intern, at SAGA ASIA Consulting Co., Ltd. – Former Legal Intern, at White & Case LLP (Singapore).
- Facilitator, at Clinical Legal Education-CLE Community Teaching Projects on Domestic Violence against Women, 2016, 2017.
- Participant, at Model Myanmar Parliament Project (MMPP), 2017.
- Paper Presenter, at Human Rights Symposium for Youth by University of Indonesia, 2017.
- Delegate of Malaysia, at Model ASEAN Meeting Myanmar (MAMM) 2016.
- KBZ Gender Ambassador, at Women’s Week Opening Forum: Creating Inclusive Growth by KBZ Bank, 2018.
- Participant, at Professional Legal Education Program in Commercial and Corporate Law by ADB and UNSW, 2018.