Volunteer with us!
Would you like to volunteer at the 7th Asia Pro Bono Conference and help to support the Asia Pro Bono Movement?
Would you like to work alongside others who are committed to supporting the Asia Pro Bono Movement?
Would you like to make new friends from across the Asia region and beyond?
Would you like to meet Pro Bono Champions from across the Asia region and learn about the different initiatives they are involved in?
If the answer is yes, then apply to volunteer with us. (click here for application)
Volunteers can support with:
- Onsite pre Conference preparations
- Assisting with the silent auction
- Assisting with onsite Conference registration
- Selling t-shirts and other Conference merchandise
- Writing session reports during the Conference sessions
- Being a session time keeper
- Assisting with session evaluations
- Assisting to prepare and coordinate the Conference dinner and cultural performance night
- Event photography and videography
- Plus many more things.
You must be available and in Hong Kong from the 25th October through to the 27th October, 2018.
Volunteers must demonstrate a strong commitment to pro bono, access to justice and/or community service projects directed towards helping the poor and marginalized.
Volunteering for the Conference does not guarantee a partial fee waiver, but it may assist in your application for a waiver. If you would like to apply for a partial waiver please complete the application form (click here for application)
If you are interested in volunteering please fill out the volunteer application form.
The deadline for submitting your application is September 24, 2018.