2021 APBC&A2JX Registration FAQ
Using Zoom as a participant Instructions on how to the Zoom app can be found here: https://www.probonoconference.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Instruction-How-to-use-Zoom.pptx
How to a convert session times into my local time?
Why hasn't my registration been confirmed?
- the confirmation email has gone to your SPAM folder.
- some orders require manual confirmation from our team, please allow some time.
- the registration process wasn’t completed. After filling out the form in the first step, please then click the “Add to cart” button and then “Proceed to checkout” on the Cart page.
How do I register?
Can I register during the conference?
Yes, we would recommend registering as early as possible. The late registration fee will be applied during the conference.
Are there registration quotas for certain countries or regions?
I can't seem to find the link to the online registration
- The link is available in the Registration Checklist.
I have submitted my registration. How can I be sure that you have received it?
If you have completed all compulsory fields of the registration form (including mandatory document uploads), and successfully paid the application fee (If has), the APBC&A2JX system will send a confirmation email.
I have completed the registration but I don't get the confirmation email
- Please check spam, and if you couldn’t find it please contact [email protected]
I am experiencing technical problems when trying to create a user account or when completing the online application.
If you have any technical issues or concerns using the online registration form, please contact the APBC&A2JX secretariat at [email protected]
I have very limited financial resources. Can I get an application fee waiver in consideration of my circumstances?
- We have a financial support scheme for some applicants, for more details please refer to financial support
I have been trying to pay the registration fee but I don't seem to manage.
- use a supported browser;
- check the balance on your account;
- check your limit for online payments (maybe the purchase limit was lower than the sum of all purchases on that particular date);
- finish the transaction within 5 minutes.
If you still have problems, please consult your bank for assistance.
Does APBC&A2JX have cancellations and refund policies ?
The 10APBC&A2JX hopes everyone who registers for the event will be able to attend. Therefore, APBC&A2JX offers unwavering support, an add-on Refund option, so registrants can confidently participate in the event without worrying about the unforeseen circumstances that do occur in this challenging time.
For more details please read the terms and conditions
Other technical questions about Zoom
My question isn’t answered
If you cannot find the answer or need technical assistance, you can contact APBC secretariat at [email protected]
Helpdesk is available during the conference by clicking the ‘Need help?’ tab at the bottom of this page to chat with our team.