Cancellation and Refund Policy
APBC&A2JX hopes everyone who registers for the event will be able to attend, however, APBC&A2JX aware of extenuating circumstances that do occur in this challenging time of COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, APBC&A2JX offers unwavering support so registrants can confidently participate in the event by providing an add-on refundable option for In-person participation.
Who is eligible for a refund?
- In-person participants who select the refundable option during the registration process only.
All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing via email to The Asia Pro Bono Conference 2021 Secretariat ([email protected]). It should include your name, registration ID, the request, and the preferred refund option (see below). The following cancellation and refund policies will be applied:
Request a Refund
- The registrant may request a refund with no penalties and or refund fees
Switch to Virtual Participation
- The registrant may switch to virtual participation
- The APBC&A2JX will refund the difference between your paid registration fee and virtual participation registration fee with no penalties and or refund fees
How to Submit the Request
Refund and Cancellation is not automatic and must be made in writing via email to The Asia Pro Bono Conference & Access to Justice Exchange Secretariat ([email protected]). it must include the following information;
- Your name
- Registration Number
- Details: explain the reason for your request. It should be related to any unplanned events causes by the COVID-19 pandemic, which obstructs the participants from physically attend 10APBC&A2JX.
- The proof of unplanned events causes by the COVID-19 pandemic (Optional but preferred)
- Preferred refund option
Terms and Conditions
- The claim of refund and cancellation is not automatic, and must be requested in writing to the APBC&A2JX Secretariat on/before 1st August 2021, 23:59 PM (ICT), otherwise, the refund will not be valid.
- The refund will be issued after the 10APBC&A2JX
- All refunds will be made in USD
- The registrants will be responsible for all the bank charges
- The Asia Pro Bono Conference & Access to Justice Exchange reserves the right to make changes without prior notice. Furthermore, all decisions made regarding the cancellation and refund policies are final
If you have any questions, inquiries, or to submit the request please contact The Asia Pro Bono Conference & Access to Justice Exchange Secretariat:
Email: [email protected]